In this webinar, the Restaurant Law Center welcomes Alan Martin and Ori Katz — partners at Sheppard Mullin LLP — who will share insights and discuss the following topics:
- Supply Chain Bottlenecks: Navigating Distressed Supplier Relationships
- Tax and Wage Claims Issues : Drawing the Red Line
- The Debtor Side of Preferences: Managing Cash Flow
- The new Subchapter V: A Viable Chapter 11 Option?
- PACA: Practical Considerations
- Bankruptcy 363 Sales: Possible Opportunities and Concerns
About Our Law Firm Partners
Sheppard Mullin LLP
SheppardMullin is a proud Law Firm Partner of the Restaurant Law Center. It is a full service Global 100 firm with 900+ attorneys handling corporate and technology matters, high stakes litigation and complex financial transactions. From our 15 offices in North America, Europe and Asia, we offer global solutions to our clients around the world, providing seamless representation in multiple jurisdictions.